Sunday, February 5, 2012

We are having a Fundraiser Blog Hop!


Mark your calendars for the weekend of March 2, 3, & 4 because it is going to be BIG BIG BIG fun at Jellypark! Some of our former DT and Guest members will be returning to join us in a first ever Little Havens Charity Fundraiser Blog Hop! Some stops will have blog candy, but EVERY stop will bring you papercraft inspiration using some of Claire's adorable fundraiser images, designed especially for Little Havens Hospice Center. Even the Jellypark Juniors are playing along! :)

Little Havens is the 2012 chairy recipient for Jellypark. All proceeds from the sale of select digi images will go toward helping making life a bit more comfortable for the children who call Little Havens home.


Claire has also set up a special page at justgiving.com for donations.

Won't you please plan to join us?

4 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful post! I am so looking forward to the hop!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Glad it'll be over a weekend - I'll see you there! Helen :o)

Dorcas said...

I really love these! Have already bought the "thank you", LOVE it!

Jen said...

Hi, I just found your post when I googled about fundraising blog hops. I am trying to help my friend raise money for her son by passing her story along. Can you give me some idea how this works?? Thanks :)